Planning a workplace excursion, school trip, somewhere to meet for a retreat, seminar, or something else? We regularly welcome groups, don’t hesitate to ask us to make you a deal!
A pleasant stay demands a good night’s sleep, so we offer spacious and quiet rooms, including bedding (pillows and Nordic duvets)
- 5 double bedrooms, 2 with washbasin and 3 without washbasin (upstairs)
- 3 triple bedrooms, 2 with washbasin and 1 without washbasin (upstairs)
- 1 quadruple bedroom with washbasin
- WC and showers upstairs (included in the price)
For toddlers, cots are available on request.
‘Clean’ dogs on a leash are welcome, and can spend the night in the room with their owner (one dog per room).
At Refuge Giacomini, we also offer dormitories, ideal for group outings, which are part of the charm of the mountain cabins:
4 dormitories (6/8/9/10 beds)
- Bedding provided (pillows and Nordic duvets)
- A thin sleeping bag cover is mandatory, however.
- Non-woven bags are available to purchase at the Refuge.
- WC and washbasins upstairs
- Showers available
Dogs are not allowed in dormitories (only in rooms).
Anzeindaz – CP 25
+41 24 498 22 95